Terms and Conditions
This User Agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable between Firecart.io (hereafter called ‘Firecart’) and every person or company (hereafter called ‘Customer’) who avails the ‘Integrated Marketing Platform Product’ (hereafter called ‘product’), either as a installable local software or as a cloud hosted product under the domain and sub-domain http://www.firecart.io (hereafter called ‘website’). If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use the aforementioned product. BY COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS AND SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE Firecart TERMS OF SERVICES.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement, which includes those terms and conditions expressly set out below and those incorporated by reference, before you may become a user of the product.
- During the term of the use of the product, the customer shall make a continuous effort to strictly comply with prevailing and applicable Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) rules and regulations regarding SMS/Email communication, including but not limited to regulations applicable for the National Customer Preference Registry (“NCPR”) commercial communications and for the content of the SMS/Email messages.
- During the term of the use of the product, Firecart shall not be held liable for any penalties, damages, losses, expenses, claims, demands, suits, fines, and judgements (collectively called ‘claims’ hereafter) which may arise out of or relating to the SMS/Email content in any communication from the customer using the product.
- The Customer agrees to take explicit written permission (to receive SMS/Email communication) from its own customers or clients who would be recipients of the SMS/Email communication.
- In the event of a claim from a person about any suspicious or illegal usage of the product by the customer, the customer shall bear full responsibility for subsequent fees, penalties, fines, suits, expenses, losses.
- Firecart reserves the right to close, suspend, review, deactivate a customer’s account at will if it so deem appropriate.
By using this product, the Customer accepts the above terms and conditions.