Senior Software Design Engineer – Java
If you are passionate about programming, enjoy ambiguity and want to grow rapidly – Firecart is the place you want to work!
Our product development team is building best-in-class technology products that help businesses launch several innovative marketing campaigns in minutes. Excellent analytics associated with each campaign allows businesses to exactly measure which campaigns work and which do not giving them insight like never before.
We are looking for a quantitative computer science graduate who wants to grow rapidly and can strongly influence the product development by prototyping, developing and actively engaging in an Agile Software development process. The engineer will work closely with the founders on various aspects of the product development while giving strategic suggestions for the product roadmap. This position is full-time and located in our Mumbai office.
- Strong focus on Cloud based Software development involving Design, Coding, Testing with particular attention on prototyping, web development and database management
- Programming with a particular focus on Usability, Customer Experience and Modular Architecture
- Should be comfortable adopting new technologies, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of Product Development by effectively communicating results
- Maintain strong relationships with Customers and manage any form of technical customer support
- BTech/BE or equivalent degree in a computer science discipline from a top tier institute
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience is a must
- Strong Prototyping ability using MVC framework
- Should have aptitude for understanding & building scalable architecture
- Experience having developed Cloud based applications (AWS) is a plus
- Experience of using Git and other open source tools is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced operational environment and drive change
- Strong communication skills
- Firecart gives you an amazing opportunity to be associated with a fast paced startup in the Game Changing Space of Marketing Automation for Businesses
- You will be amongst the early employees of the company and will work directly with the founders of the company
- Your efforts will directly impact the performance of the company & will provide learning for life
- You stand the unique opportunity to be a team lead within a few months of joining and mentor new hires as the company grows
- Great networking opportunities
- Support for future technical & management education
- Wages will be Industry Competitive
Firecart will shortlist candidates based on the CVs submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org
The details regarding the interview process will be communicated to the shortlisted students.